How to open an Apple developer account
Follow bellow steps to sign up for an iOS Developer Account with Apple:
1. Visit the following website: https://developer.apple.com/program/enroll/
2. Click on “Start Your Enrollment” to begin the process.
3. Create a new Apple ID by selecting “Create Apple ID.” Please note that you cannot use an existing Apple ID for enrollment.
4. Read and agree to the Apple Developer Agreement by checking the appropriate box and clicking “Submit.”
5. Confirm the accuracy of your email address, name, and country location. Then, choose an option from the Entity Type dropdown, which will determine the name displayed on the iTunes App Store for your apps.
- Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business: This option is for individuals or companies without an officially recognized business. It allows for a single primary login to the iOS Developer Account.
- Company/Organization: This option is for legally recognized companies with a Dun and Bradstreet number. It enables multiple user logins with varying permissions. Verify your company’s legal recognition with a Dun and Bradstreet number.
It is possible to switch from an Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business account to a Company/Organization account in the future, but starting with an Individual account is recommended for ease and speed.
6. Provide the necessary contact information for your iOS Developer Account.
7. Read and accept the Apple Developer Program License Agreement by checking the corresponding box and clicking “Continue.”
8. Confirm the Apple ID Information, Entity Type, and Contact Information, then click “Continue.”
9. If desired, select the auto-renewal option for automatic account renewal (optional). Proceed by clicking “Purchase” to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account.
10. Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
11. Fill in the billing information and click “Continue” to complete the payment and setup of your yearly iOS Developer Account.
12. Provide any remaining information on the subsequent screens. Apple will send a confirmation email within 24 hours to notify you that your iOS Developer Account has been successfully created.
13. Upon receiving the confirmation email from Apple, please send an email to email@example.com.
14. For Company/Organization accounts, invite office[at]insoftdev.com to your development team on developer.apple.com with an Admin role.
15. Invite office[at]insoftdev.com to your development team on https://itunesconnect.apple.com with an Admin role.
16. Share the following information from your Apple account with us:
- Individual/Sole Proprietor/Single Person Business: Email; Login
- Company/Organization: Team Name; Team ID; Team Agent (email)
- Accounts must be registered with a new Apple ID, and the email and password should not be changed.
- Do not enable two-factor authentication for your Apple ID, as it would restrict our access to your account and app transfer.
- The cost of an Apple Developer Program membership is $99 per membership year in the United States and 99€ in Europe. This applies to both individual and organizational memberships. Renewal and payment are required each year to maintain a long-standing app.
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.