INSOFTDEV’s Passengers application can be considered a modern alternative for the ride-sharing industry. Creating a booking has never been simpler, the whole process requiring three steps. It is important to add that the whole booking process is handled through the main page of the application, therefore it is not redundant nor complex.
- Choosing the route (adding the pickup and dropoff points);
- Selecting the number of passengers & luggage, car type, payment method and the time of the booking;
- Filling in the passenger information after which you click the “Submit Booking” button.
When logging in, you will be redirected to the main page containing the booking function (fig. 3). Creating a booking is a simple process, requiring, as described above, three main steps. First you have to select your service type (Prebook, FROM AIRPORT, TO AIRPORT) from the top of the page (of course, the service types can be edited through the Backoffice application). After that, you have to fill in the pick-up and drop off points in the inputs below. In case you need to add a SOTW (stop on the way), click the “Add another address” text field.
The next step consists of selecting the car type, payment method, number of passengers and the luggage. You can select the car type by swiping the field with the car icon and description or by clicking on it (case in which you will see a list with all the car types). To modify your payment method click the “Cash” text (which is the default payment method and it can be change through the Backoffice application) and select your option from the list. If you want to add more passengers and luggage, click the passenger icon. A window will pop on your screen and you will be able to modify this data by tapping he “+” or “-“ buttons (fig. 5).
Clicking the “Book” button will create the booking with the “ASAP” (as fast as possible) mode and will redirect you to the last step which is “filling in the passenger information”. If you want to change the date, click the calendar icon to schedule your booking (fig. 6). After filling the passenger information, press the “Submit booking” button.
If you want to access the menu options, click the hamburger icon on the top- left of the page. The application’s options are:
- My Profile – Every client has its own profile. You can edit the contact information, the address or change the password. Moreover, here you can log out from the application or add your favorite addresses.
- Wallet – Through this option you can add/edit/delete credit cards or vouchers.
- My Bookings – View your “In progress”, “Upcoming” and “Completed” bookings. Click the arrow icon to see advanced information about one particular booking. Regarding the “Upcoming” bookings, you can cancel them by clicking the red “X” icon.
- Referral – This option is used to refer friends. Every user has a referral code. If the user you send the referral code uses it to create his account, you get a reward.
- Contact – View the company’s contact information plus the terms & conditions.
- Settings – Here you can see the application’s version, change the language used inside the app and other settings such as: sending notifications via e-mail and SMS, enable/disable automatic tracking and generate automatically an invoice for each trip.