Year 2019 was a great year in terms of challenges and new projects for INSOFTDEV and we want to thank you all:
– Our collaborators, because you’ve take a very good decision by using our services
– Our competitors, because you helped us to become much better.
– Our potential clients, because you’ll find in us a reliable an a long run partner that provides you the innovation to stand out of the crowd.
We’re happy now to inform you that we provides probably the only off-the-shelf service that fit the businesses needs and not reverse.
SmartCar – Complete Management solution for Passenger Transportation will celebrate in 2020, 5 years since it been launched.
Our smart booking and dispatch solution that empowering Taxi, Chauffeurs, limo, Coach and Private Hire companies has grown step by step to become today the most complete solution from the industry.
- Switch to become an Enterprise solution addressing all companies and organisations operating fleets for Passenger transportation
- Focus on delivering solutions targeting smart cities
- Transforming INSOFTDEV into a Technology Innovation Center for Taxi Industry
- New V3 design for the White label Customer app
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory
- Integration with Amazon S3 and Amazon Connect
- Integration with Google Cloud
- New proprietary SMS GW app.
- Presence to major UE exhibitions targeting the Software and Transportation industries (PHTM – London, IoT World Congress – Barcelona, Smart City World Congress Barcelona ).
- Acquiring clients migrating or selecting our services well known service providers like Autocab, iCabbi.
- Opening new markets and major partnerships in Asia and South Africa.
Smart2Car 2019 Figures:
- 1,626 days since first version of SmartCar been released.
- 38.4 % of the bookings been created from web and mobile devices.
- 40,838 new clients
- 1,726,546 passengers on board.
- 1,390,057 processed bookings from which 75% prebook (35% increase from 2018).
- £29,240,805.02 worth value of the bookings on UK territory
- 13 new releases for Backoffice application, 9 for eBooker V1 and V2, 8 for driver apps, 4 for Customer white label apps and 2 for KioskDesk.
- 634 new features & improvements have been introduced.
- 41% from all bookings been non cash (accounts and card)
For all these achievements that are not only ours to celebrate but also yours, we want to thank you all,